Thread: Restaurant city issues on Interenet explorer 8

Restaurant city issues on Interenet explorer 8

HI. I have a desktop system with windows XP installed as the operating system. Also it is been provided and connected with a Broadband connection in order to access internet. I use Internet explorer as my web browser. The problem is that when I play an application named Restaurant city on Facebook I am not able to use the application well. It hangs and takes a long time to respond also if any changes been done or level been crossed it freezes sometimes. Why is this happening? Please help.

Re: Restaurant city issues on Interenet explorer 8

This is possibly a missing plugin problem due to which you are not able to get access to the application well and it takes a long time to respond. This can be solved by installing the missing plugins. You need check the active x control plugins that is been missing t use the application. This can be done by installing the latest flash player contents. Whenever there is a plugin that is missing a popup appears. Click on the popup and install the application.

There can be an issue with the browser that you are using that is Internet explorer 8. It is been observed that internet explorer 8 has lot of issues and is not stable. Infact the previous version that is Internet explorer 7 is much more stable. The reason could be the incompatibility of the browser to initialize the plugins in order to support the content that is been updated. Restaurant city application is highly and purely based on flash prospects. So try to use Mozilla firefox 3.5 updated. This might work for you.

A network connection problem could also be a reason due to which you are not able to play restaurant city well. There can be a possibility that your network connection might get disconnected due to network traffic or some distortion. This does happen when the bandwidth is low and is not compatible to the application it gets freezed and stops responding. A highly sophisticated flash content online application games needs a lot of bandwidth in order to get proper accessibility. Your connection may be lagging that and the issue is related to connection. Check out for the thing.