Thread: Information on IE8 Beta 2 Installation

Information on IE8 Beta 2 Installation

Is their are any good specification or features on it. In my system can I install the IE8 Beta 2 . Should I have to do anything before installing it. In which operating system it runs. After the installation of this one time , can I unstalled it. Does IE7 runs along side. If you now more about this then you can reply or you can post.

Re: Information on IE8 Beta 2 Installation

It is a beta software. It is well tested and pretty good. Most of the people is using this and you can use it well. It is not the only thing about it, It is incompatibilities for some websites and software programs. But it is that you have to run it at your own risk. If you have decided to run this beta software and you are well with this ability and problem then you can use it.

This can be mainly good for two groups. For the user who is a website developer and a firefox user. The website developer would like to use it as he can develop tools and he can test it. The firefox user may have it working as default browser and might be interesting in using it. This is only for Microsoft operating systems and not for others.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Before installing it read the information given in it. Check the received data attentionaly. According to it runs on 64 and 32 bit editions of Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003. And versions supports the language like German, Japanese, Chinese and English. It is also given the information that more language will be added soon. You have to download and installed it manually.