Thread: Problem with Facebook connection

Problem with Facebook connection

Hello,

My internet connection is working properly. I am able to surf on any site but the only problem is that i am unable to surf on the Facebook only. I trying to connect it from last one week but could not succeeded so finally decide to post my query here so that i can get any help from your side. I reboot my computer 10 times still no solution. I unable to find the reason that why this happening to me. So any one with the knowledge of the same can help me.

Thanks in advance

Re: Problem with Facebook connection

Hey,

I am not sure that this could be solved by changing the DNS. Because i am having the same problem with the "Orkut" and resolved that issue with changing the DNS server. So i will suggest you to do the same to try your luck regarding the Facebook Error. Hope your problem will be end here with this post. All i can help you is this only. If it works for then let me know so that i can give this to more people.

Bye

Hey buddy,

First let me know which browser your are using so that it will clear the view of mine to understand the problem better. Because the problem which you are facing is same as mine faced on last month. After putting the user name and the password it crashes. I also updated the java but nothing work for me so finally i updated the Firefox version and it started working. So if you are a Firefox user then better to upgrade with the newer version.

Hope it will work for you.

Hi there,

I don't know that why this happening but i can suggest you something. According to my knowledge Facebook is case sensitive in nature. So check the password entry process properly. If its not working then better to clear the cookies as well as the cache of the browser which you are using right now. I hope this will help because i have tried the DNS server changing but that does not work for me after that i tried this one and my problem is solved.

Thanks