Thread: What is the use of firefox browser

What is the use of firefox browser

I had downloaded and installed Firefox browser. I heard that it is fast and has multiple features in it. I need some tips to use this browser. I was using Internet explorer before that. But it was too slow and prompts for updates. I had surfed a little in firefox and will like to explore more new features of it.

Re: What is the use of firefox browser

Some significant features of Firefox are Language French navigator, free Browser, in built Software pop-up blocker, Navigation using tabs and / or windows, bookmark manager, and Integrated search engine to your browser. It is very useful and easy to use. You can open more than one page in the single windows and thus surf with a good speed.

A pop-up window is a commercial add that opens automatically on some website. There are software programs that block these pop-ups that are all more or less free. Mozilla integrates an anti pop-up tools effectively. You can still display advertising by clicking on the options as shown in the image below. With Internet Explorer, the navigation is through window. Whenever you open a new page, it is automatically placed in the taskbar.

The big news with Mozilla is that you can navigate by tab. Your window no longer appears in the bottom taskbar but up in the browser. To use the tabs, simply press the control key when you click a hyperlink. The bookmarks are the favorites in Internet Explorer. To avoid typing this address, you can save the bookmarks to save time next time you want to see this site. Select a folder or not to save your web page and finally click the OK button.