Thread: how to increase speed of aircel gprs via pc

how to increase speed of aircel gprs via pc

Please tell me how to increase speed of aircel gprs. I am using via computer. My operating system is windows Vista.

Re: how to increase speed of aircel gprs via pc

Any software cannot increase the speed of your the gprs. The speed depend upon your mobile you are using. You can use Internet Cyclone it increase the steed a little. I am using it and it is better. It do not depend up on what your system is working on Vista or XP. Internet Cyclone boost the speed up to 200%. Using this software you can download, surf and email as faster as you can.

The reason to get low or high speed depend upon your mobile. If you are using less expensive mobile then the speed will be slow. To get away from this you can use the software named internet cyclone, which boost the speed of your gprs. You can use it to increase the speed of your aircel gprs. It is the better one to increase the speed of aircel gprs.

Usually there are no frequent options to gradually increase your internet connection speed. But still there are some software which can increase the speed of your internet. I have a name of one software, It may can solve your problem. And the name of that software is SilverSoft Speed 2005. But still it may give you the lesser options to use as it is free.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

WHAT IS ACTUAL speed and what it can be truly????

The typical peak throughput (sustained data rate) of an 802.11b wireless connection under ideal conditions for end user data is actually 4-5 Mbps. Actual speed is how fast the radio controlled vehicle really goes. Whereas, Scale speed is a measure of how fast the RC vehicle goes in relation to the full size model. A simplified way of looking at it: a 1:10 scale RC would go about 1/10 the speed of the full scale vehicle it's modeled after. Hobby-grade RCs are generally much faster than toy-grade RCs. Although the RC "hall of fame" speed records are held by electric RCs (usually highly modified for increased speed), nitro RCs are fastest overall. Due to the distance-sensitive nature of Wi-Fi signaling, 802.11b throughput numbers will decrease the client moves further away from the base station. The large difference between theoretical and actual data rates for 802.11b is due primarily to protocol overhead. Wi-Fi generates a relatively large amount of traffic to maintain connections, coordinate the sending and acknowledgement of messages, and maintain other private state information.

Hi friend, If you want to increase your Aircel GPRS speed, than please try some thing below:
    • Open "Network Connections" option from "Control Panel".
    • Then you need to select "mobile connection" option, then open it's properties.
    • Then "configure button" in the "General tab".
    • Then find "Maximum speed(bps)" option and change it's value to "921600".
    • Finally you need to restart the GPRS.

Please tell me how to increase speed of aircel gprs. I am using via computer. My operating system is windows Vista.

Quote Originally Posted by mmtamil View Post
    Dear friend, this thread and all 6 posts are for the same query you are asking. have you read the contents ? If not than see this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Hi friend, If you want to increase your Aircel GPRS speed, than please try some thing below:
    • Open "Network Connections" option from "Control Panel".
    • Then you need to select "mobile connection" option, then open it's properties.
    • Then "configure button" in the "General tab".
    • Then find "Maximum speed(bps)" option and change it's value to "921600".
    • Finally you need to restart the GPRS.

shane123 Guest

Hi.. i think.. it depends on your mobile.no software available here for increasing the speed. The GPRS speed is depending on the network connection. if you need the fast speed then you have to buy the more expensive mobile.
    Last edited by Kunal; 07-09-2010 at 02:29 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by deveritt View Post
    The reason to get low or high speed depend upon your mobile. If you are using less expensive mobile then the speed will be slow. To get away from this you can use the software named internet cyclone, which boost the speed of your gprs. You can use it to increase the speed of your aircel gprs. It is the better one to increase the speed of aircel gprs.

Aircel's Network Tower Across 98 % of India is 3rd Class and only 2 % of its which is in urban or metropolitan areas are EDGE companionable. You can basically check in what type of tower you are connected by a simple procedure... Connect to the Internet in your phone and check the connection symbol. If it shows just G your Signal reception is from 3rd class Tower. If it shows E Your Signal response is from EDGE Configured Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by agarwalvishal View Post
    Its very easy to get maximum speed from aircel gprs.
    When we connect to the internet by using PC suite, It gives only 7 to 8 kbps speed, But when we make the internet connection using Windows network and sharing center, It gives you around 35kbps downloading speed.
    Now visit my article "Mobile as Modem" for making internet connection.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 13-10-2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, removed the same.