| || |
| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: Proxy configuration for Yahoo Messenger
i don't think there is some serious need to use proxy servers for yahoo messenger but anyways, i am mentioning some tips or you can say proxy settings that you can use for using yahoo messenger. Just go through this :-
Configure your HTTP proxy for Yahoo! Messenger:
- Sign out of Messenger by clicking the Messenger menu and selecting Sign Out.
- Click the Messenger menu again and select Connection Preferences.
- Click Connect via a proxy server, then under this option, select HTTP proxy, and then click OK.
- Go to Internet Explorer and configure your HTTP proxy server settings:
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
- In the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings dialog box, under Proxy server select the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box and enter information in the fields for: Address and Port, then click OK.
- Click on the Advanced button and make sure your proxy settings for secure connections is correct.