Thread: What is IPGet

What is IPGet

Hello Friends,

I had installed Windows Xp on my system. I used Internet Explorer 8 along with Firefox in order to access internet on my system. I would like to know that what is IPGet? Any one knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the information on IPGet.

Thanks.

Re: What is IPGet

IPGet is an application for Msg Plus! Live. The IP is the identification number of each computer that connects to the Internet, ie a kind of identity card of computers to be located and be able to know their origins and their data. IPGet allows you to find out the ip addresses of your Windows Live Messenger contacts.You also can get their IP if your directly connected to them(file transfer, IRC etc).
    Go Start-->Run type "cmd"-->type netstat -n

IPGet allows you to find out the ip addresses of your Windows Live Messenger contacts. Now you can get through the IP and this program called IpGet much more about your contacts as usual IPGet is a simple script which gives you the IP of each of the contacts stored on the Windows Live Messenger, so knowing the comes from the computer you write. IPGet 1.11 is a simple script that gives you the IP of each of your Windows Live Messenger contacts, so you can know from which computer they are writing to you.

So with IpGet will have all the more controlled and localized, and if you are truly writing from your usual computer. Additionally, you can check all the IP connections in use by Windows Live Messenger in the IPGet Connections Window. If you get any error message then, this error means that WinPCap packet tracer does not support your OS or your NIC. Disable the direct detection feature in the "Settings" window of IPGet and use the manual "IP Connections" window to find IP addresses.

Most people have firewalls and most residential IP adresses are dynamic, which means they change constantly. By the time you get their IP it will have already changed.Usually when you send something over (file or picture) you establish peer to peer connection. You can check active IP addresses in command prompt (cmd.exe) by typing NETSTAT.