Thread: Browser Issue Detected on Windows Xp

Browser Issue Detected on Windows Xp

On my pc i had installed Windows Xp as my operating system. I'm using Internet Explorer 7 as my web browser. Now the problem is that when i go to any web page, I receive a message "Browser issue Detected". So I click on the message and it gives me options to choose the correct browser: explorer, firefox, safari, etc. can any one tell me that why i'm getting such message that browser issue had been detected on Windows Xp? Does any body knows about it? Please help me to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Browser Issue Detected on Windows Xp

You may not realize it, but your browser settings are limiting the way the site looks and behaves. You received this message because you are listed in the owner or CC fields of this issue. To enable great site features that are currently disabled, simply make a few adjustments to your browser settings that will enable cookies.

Websites can be coded to perform better with some browsers rather than others. Cookie options are generally found within the browser’s privacy settings, but may require some navigation to find. Please refer to your browser documentation for help, or contact your system administrator. The BB Browser can appear to websites as several different things that setting is, from within the Browser Application, (BBKey--> Options--> Browser Configuration--> Browser Identification).

In combination with all of the other configuration settings, you need to find the combination of all of these settings that works best for the sites you are visiting. This happens on multiple computers, on two separately hosted domains, although stan4d.net is the most affected as the users can't login unless they use a non-Firefox browser.

I just "enabled scripting" under the browser options and it seemed to work. Also disable if any secure software you may be using. Such software may prevent your browser from using cookies.