Thread: Why my Website is not Visible on the Internet

Why my Website is not Visible on the Internet

Hi,

I have a newly started website eg: xyz.com, from last 24 hrs I having being searching in the net but I can't find it, when I go to the server, I get error message, " You are not authorized to view this page". What may be the problem ??? Why my Website is not Visible on the Internet ???

Re: Why my Website is not Visible on the Internet

There may be several reasons that your Website is not Visible on the Internet, see page server to ensure that services have no problems, then you need to FTP to your site to see what will each index file does not exist, has been changed or moved or the server may be down for several minutes.

If you host your website within 24 hours, there is nothing to do. The DNS takes 4 to 48 hours to propagate throughout the Internet. If you host the domain with more than 24 hours go to Step 2. Step 2 - Verify that the registration of your domain is pointing to the correct Name Servers. You can check this by going to Web Sites in WHOIS> iTools> Whois if you are wrong then you must make the DNS change at the company where your domain registration. If correct continue with Step 3. Step 3 - Verify that the DNS of your domains are pointing to the correct IP address. You can verify this by going to Web Sites> iTools> NS Lookup.

Verify that the IP of return is the same as the current IP of your domain. (you can see inside View Site Details). If these numbers are not the same and you can not see your site working, you can be one of the following reasons. a) To verify whether the registration of your domain name is not defeated by lack of payment. To resolve this, call your record company to see if your domain is not yet expired. B) The company ISP to which you connected to the Internet is having problems with their name servers. Call your ISP (connection) and ask how often they update the server name from the list of their domains.