Thread: Why do we need the Website statistics?

Why do we need the Website statistics?

Hi,

I planning to start a website. While I was researching, I found that we require Website statistics to grow our site. So I want to know why do we need the Website statistics? What is it ???

Re: Why do we need the Website statistics?

We require the Website statistics because not only can you see if your keyword phrases we have targeted are website, but also with what
    keyword phrases people have visited our website. This is of great impotance to know what the people are searching so that you can target those keywords, so you know that maximizing a page for a keyword may be garauntee more traffic. Simple.

You can use Google Analytics that offers interesting perspectives on traffic to your website and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy to use features now let you view and analyze traffic data in a whole new way. With Google Analytics, which is more apt to write more targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create more websites conversion.

The counter should be more a tool for managing the site for many visitors say that have a day (or month or week, etc.).'s Even your hosting provider, can tell you what day of the week Busiest the preferred time of access, which is the most viewed, where our visitors come from, etc.. There is no discussion. You can see the level of penetration and peak times, to know the best time of launch, plus, you can schedule changes or updates in the hours or days of reduced inflow, etc.. You have to give the necessary importance to the count and the statistics we get from visits to our site, failing, we may miss one of the best weapons to make our Web site to success.