Thread: Banners and logo important?

Banners and logo important?

Hi. This is a query that I am wanted to know. I have created a website and the thing is I have not putted any logo or banner on it. Is it necessary to have a banner or logo to it? Just for the knowledge and query analyzation how would it benefit me to add them on my site. I use mozilla firefox as my web browser. Please suggest. Thank you.
    Last edited by Isidoro; 27-11-2009 at 05:03 PM.

Re: Banners and logo important?

Well basically it isn't that important to make a banner or logo for your site. It basically is upon you how you want to make or to show your site. Logos and banners are ways to make them look attractive and good. The interface of the site looks better than it do before. You can add on other features to make your site more attractive and sophisticated.

Banners and logo are quite important for every site you make. It is a part that makes your site look attractive and engross its worth but also it is responsible for branding. Logos are the way for branding your product that is in terms your site is basically depended on. If the site is about some cars you can create a logo for the very thing for branding your site as the provider for types of cars.

Logos help to give a good impression for your site. It is used as a sense for branding but also this results in good stats for the website. Many of the website has their own logos created and posted on the site. You might have seen logos basically been the only source which makes the site very crucial that is famous. They are the core part of websites.

Banners and logos basically are terms or part that talk beyond words. You need to check out for websites such as Microsoft or linux. They have their own logos which itself has the sense in terms of business. This is a kind of power a logo or banner can create to your site. It is not important that you need to put it on. But it does gives a good impression.

Taking the terms of logos and banners into consideration it is purely upto you do you want your site to be branded and be appreciated. Logos are the reflection or reflective image of yourself. Make the site with the logo it would help you in many terms that you cannot even imagine. These are some parameters which will take your site far beyond imagination. If without logos the site would not look trusty.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain