Thread: Mozilla Firefox 3.6 a problem

Mozilla Firefox 3.6 a problem

Hi. I recently downloaded Mozilla Firefox 3.6. As I am very fond of Mozilla because it has great stability and accessing power. This web browser provides good speed while downloading. As Mozilla introduced its new version I thought it would be very much advanced but I was wrong. Many of the plugins and addons are disabled. Its not upto the mark. Mozilla firefox 3.6 is a problematic browser. I want to downgrade my pack but I am not finding the downgraded version. I use windows XP as my operating system. Please help.
    Last edited by Humbertu; 26-11-2009 at 09:30 PM.

Re: Mozilla Firefox 3.6 a problem

The problem with firefox 3.6 is that it is not a complete version. Mozilla has released its latest firefox 3.6 beta version not the complete software. There is still a lot to be added on. The features are been built but it has not been functioned in the beta pack. You need to wait for the complete pack to be released. The full version pack would not have any issues. Uninstall the browser if you are facing some problem.

This issue is basically due to malfunctioning of the browser. You need to remove the latest pack and install the downgraded one. The newly released pack has not been completely deigned for functioning. Its a beta [ack. You can get the downgraded pack of Mozilla firefox 3.5 from the link given. Uninstal the new pack and install or download the firefox 3.5 application. You may not face any issues then
    Last edited by Jackson2; 26-11-2009 at 09:35 PM.

The firefox may have been creating problems and issues as it is yet to release its complete pack. The compatibility may not matching up with the pack is the reason that you are not able to access the addons and plugins. The newly designed firefox has loads of new enabled features with a bulk load of applications which need good system to work on.