Thread: Mails are unreadable on ymail

Mails are unreadable on ymail

Hello. I have an ID of yahoo as ymail to be the domain. I have received a lot of mails on the ID but the problem am facing is that I am not bale to read any of my emails. Its unreadable or it do not show any mail content in my inbox folder. What can be the problem. I use opera 10 as mu web browser and windows Xp as the operating system. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Mails are unreadable on ymail

Your problem is associated with the browser i guess. The browser might have been malfunctioning as some external entity might have acted upon it due to which it has gone corrupt. You need to uninstall the browser and again install the new one. This will help you out. If doing this would help you out then the problem is generally of virus. You have to scan your machine in order to prevent such possibilities.

If this isn't an issue with virus then you need to contact to yahoo support team. This is possible when all your sites are functioning in the same manner. That is the other sites may show some weird cases which may result in improper functioning of the browser. But if its not the case then you need to contact to the yahoo support team so as to get rid of the problem and end up with the solution.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

There is a possibility that the site might be under some maintenance or updation due which it has been blocked for certain period of time and you are unable to view the content. Try to check for your mails after 2-3 days it may work for you then. When a site is under construction it blocks the contents so that there should not be any busy network while upgradation. Hope your query will be solved then.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

pihu Guest

I had been face the same problem. but now i have not this type of problem. I think that was due to some site maintenance. after maintenance automatically its working properly.

Thanks