Thread: problem in opening yahoo inbox

problem in opening yahoo inbox

Hi friends my Yahoo inbox is not opening. I have important emails in it. I am able to sign in into my account. But when i click on the inbox nothing happens. Can you guys help me on this? Tell me what could be the possible reason for this problem? And provide me the solution for this problem as soon as possible.

Re: problem in opening yahoo inbox

Your Yahoo inbox is not opening. It does not respond when you click on the inbox. However you are able to sign in into the account ,so it is not the problem of the server or any problem with your user account. It is the possibility that there is some problem with your browser settings or the problem with the browser itself. Try to access through another browser.

If you again failed to access your account through the different browser. Then there is some other problem with your system. May be this is because of Virus. there is a possibility that your system is infected with the Viruses that is the reason for this problem. Check your system for viruses. Clean your system properly after the virus scan. And try again to access your inbox.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Dear friend
    If you are unable to open your inbox then this can be a major problem , first check your internet speed. there can be one more possibility of this problem that your inbox space is full. The inbox space for the yahoo account is 2GB. Create some space by deleting junk mails and other things from your account.

Quote Originally Posted by johnson22 View Post
    Dear friend
    If you are unable to open your inbox then this can be a major problem , first check your internet speed. there can be one more possibility of this problem that your inbox space is full. The inbox space for the yahoo account is 2GB. Create some space by deleting junk mails and other things from your account.
    2GB? The wiki says they have migrated to unlimited storage for non-paying users also. The 2GB limit was removed in early 2008...