Thread: Youtube logged me inside someone's account

Youtube logged me inside someone's account

Hi friends
    I often go to youtube for searching informative videos. I use youtube at my home computer, its really a good site and provide mostly all the information to the users. And the advantage is that you can see it practically how it can be done. Thanks for youtube, but yesterday I opened the youtube as I often do. But I was surprised to see that I was logged inside someone's account. Youtube had automatically logged me inside someones account, and it also showed me the results of what the user was surfing about. It was surprising that I was not even logged out, I mean I never log out from my home computer. How is this possible. Some one has hacked my account or is it something else. Any advice.

Re: Youtube logged me inside someone's account

Hello
    This sounds very interesting, but i think someone must be logged to youtube from your computer and forgot to log out. Most probably this may be the reason. This is the first time I have heard something like that. It will be very helpful if you post a screen shot, if that happens again. it may be even that some one have hacked your account. Better you post a query to youtube of what has happened with you. Any way you do not misuse the other guys account. Take a screen shoot and log out. If you have any more information about it do post, seems this is a interesting topic.

Hi
    Thanks for your suggestions and advice.
    But I really do not know how this has happened. This has happened to me for the first time, I use youtube daily I have not complains. I hope someone is not hacking my computer, otherwise there will be no privacy for me. Even my IP is dynamic and I was surfing for at-least four hours, I think I watched five to six videos using the same IP on youtube. One more thing I would like to mention is that my connection and computer is shared to no one besides me. So, do you guys have any advice on this or have an ideas why this has happened. Thanks in advance.

Hello
    This is really a very strange case happened with you. Even i have heard something like that for the first time. I think you should ask your friends, that when you were not at home they had accessed youtube from your PC. Just for the confirmation ask once.
    One more thing I would like to mention is that my connection and computer is shared to no one besides me
    This sounds really strange that you do not share you connection and your computer to any one. And it has still happened to you. Any way as earlier said if you are logged in to someone's account then please log out and login to your account. Do not use others account.

Affection Re: Youtube logged me inside someone's account

Dear Person(s),

My name is Maria, perhaps I can help. It's mostlikly that someone was using your computer why you were away or gone from your home.They must have forgotten to log out, Just ignore it. However, you could have been hacked.

I would know it's happend to me.
    If you have a question please contact me.

Thanks,
    Maria