Thread: Web Browser won't open Email Sites

Web Browser won't open Email Sites

I am using internet from last 3 years. I have HP desktop in which Windows XP is installed. I am using internet firewall to my secure data. Now I have problem related to my Gmail account. When I try to access my email accounts, my browser hangs. I used several browser like Firefox, Opera but no one able to solve that problem. Same problem is exist when I try to access my yahoo account. Is there any problem in Email accounts or it is happening due to slow internet connection.?

Re: Web Browser won't open Email Sites

It is very different problem than other problems. I think this problem is related to virus attack. Install malwarebyte and scan your PC. I think it will solve you problem. You can use anti virus to remove viruses. It is mostly happened due to virus attack. If problem persist then use Netscape navigator for browsing.

First check that your firewall setting is proper or not. You may accidentally block email sites using firewall setting. Ensure that you allowed email sites to load or not. If problem is not solved then use best spyware remover to remove spyware and other unwanted programs. I think it will solve this problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If you think that it may be happened due to change in Firefox setting then you can restore your system using system restore program. Click on start and go to control panel. In that click on system restore option to restore your system. It sis easiest and safest way to solve your problem.