Thread: Problem in opening my Yahoomail inbox

Problem in opening my Yahoomail inbox

Hello friends, I am having a problem while using Yahoomail. I can login into my account, but cannot go into my inbox and check my mails when I click on it. I can open all other tabs like Chat, Outbox, Spam, etc. Only the Inbox tab is giving problem. I am searching for many solutions on the web, but cant get any help. My browser is IE7. Please reply if anyone has got solutions....
    Last edited by Carlos16; 22-11-2009 at 12:33 AM.

Re: Problem in opening my Yahoomail inbox

Hey I had the same problem and tried many solutions. The one that worked out with me is that I cleared my cache and all the site cookies and then I was able to open my inbox. Clearing cache and cookies is very simple.
    To empty cache, you need to go to tools, then select options. Next go to advanced and then select network. Here, in the cache section click on clear now option. Now next you have to remove only the cookies of yahoomail. For that again go to tools, then options. Next, select privacy and there you have to look in the cookies section and select show cookies, where you will get the option for deleting cookies.

The problem with you can be clearly seen in your query. You are using IE7 which is a slow browser. You will get problems when your inbox is flooded with mails. I think you should use a newer version of the browser like opera 10 which will increase your browsing speed and then, surely you will be able to open you mail inbox.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

This has been the problem with me and many other users. It is because they are adding many additional features and upgrading their their system. As a result the server becomes slow and you can have problems like no access to your mail inbox. It is said that these problems will be eradicated soon and that everything will be as normal as before.