Thread: SMS Gateway: Will you explain?

SMS Gateway: Will you explain?

Can anyone tell me what is exactly SMS Gateway? One of my friend told me that we can send free sms form this. He told me that it is a site such as Way2SMS and all. I don't find any site with this name. Can you give me exact detail of it?

Re: SMS Gateway: Will you explain?

Hi friend SMS gateway is not a name of site which will provide you any facility such as sending free sms online. It is hardware device or service which offers you SMS transit, transforming messages to mobile network traffic from other media. While transforming messages it also allow transmission or receipt of SMS messages. It can make use of mobile for this or it may not use mobile. Mostly it is used for forwarding simple e-mail to a mobile phone recipient.

Hi, I don't know what exactly sms gateway, but I can surely tell you that it is not any site which provide you sending free sms service. As when you search for this site name is won't provide you anything. Just try to ask actual thing to that friend who told you about this. I am also waiting for the reply which will explain this thing in detail. If you come to know what it is, just give me also in that reply.

Hi, SMS Gateway is service which will help in design, build, host and operate your own SMS applications. With the help of mobile phones can be used to exchange the business critical information quickly and secured way. You can access different applications. For secure information it provides you unique ID and password. It provides you two flavors as PUSH messaging and PULL PUSH messaging.
    Last edited by Trio; 21-11-2009 at 01:59 PM.