Thread: Money Banner: Is it any new Desing on Internet?

Money Banner: Is it any new Desing on Internet?

Hi, Can anyone give me details about Money Banner? What exactly it is? Is it a new design which is invented to design the internet? Just provide me information about it. I am waiting for your reply. If you have any information reply me as I am not having any information about it.

Re: Money Banner: Is it any new Desing on Internet?

Hi, I am hearing this term first time. From where did you get this term? I have search on the internet but unable to get anything from it. I don't think there will be any such design will be developed. Just give me information if you get anything. I think it is a banner who has sign of money on it. Is it right? If you get anything then provide me it.

Hi, I have search on internet, But not find anything on Money Banner? I think that this term is used by those sites who have making their business with the help of using money as there banner. They are using money banner to become popular. They provide you money on use of their site or by giving some or other work to you and after completion of such work they provide you money. I think so. Don't know whether it is right or wrong.

Hi, I also don't know Money Banner. But I don't think that there would be any design was developed on internet. I think this term is meaningless, as when I type this term on internet, it doesn't show anything. So, leave it. I don't think that you will find anything regarding this information. If you get success to search what it is, just provide it to me also, as now I am also keen to know what it is? Don't think that we will able to get it, as it is meaningless.