Thread: How do I burn rpm format in nero?

How do I burn rpm format in nero?

Hello everyone, I am having Windows Vista and I use Nero 8. I can burn all types of files using Nero 8, except rpm formats. RPM is a Real Player file format. I cannot see any help for it in Nero Help too. If anyone knows any solution on how to burn rpm format in nero or to how to convert the rpm format into nero compatible format, kindly reply.

Re: How do I burn rpm format in nero?

It is not possible to burn a real player file with nero because they are not compatible with nero. In this case, you simply need to convert the rpm file into a nero compatible file such as mpeg, vob, avi, etc. using a "Total Video Converter" and then burn the converted files using nero 8. They will definitely burn. Following is the link from where you can download this software:
    DOWNLOAD
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

RPM is a Real Media File, which could be played in Real Players. Nero does not allow to burn these "real" files types. Burning these files is quite simple. If you do not know, Windows provides an inbuilt writer which allows you to burn all types of file formats. It allows to burn all types off file formats, so no worry in that.

Nero does not support real player formats, but I know a software known as Ultra Iso which also allows to burn all types file formats including the rpm file formats. I suppose that Nero Express, too allows you to burn real media file formats. Also try using that version of nero too.
    Last edited by Trio; 21-11-2009 at 06:37 AM.