Thread: Different ways for downloading videos from internet

Different ways for downloading videos from internet

Hi Friends ,

I like to watch videos from different Websites like YOUTUBE , Yahoo and Google. but i am having problem in downloading videos from the websites. Can anyone help me on this? Please give me the appropriate solution for this? And also tell me if any special type of software is required. By how many ways i can download videos from internet?

Re: Different ways for downloading videos from internet

Hi friend as you said you are having problems in downloading videos from websites.You can download videos from their URL. For downloading videos from URL requires special type of softwares like YouTubeGrabber and VideoDownloader and many others. First you have to install one of this software. Copy the URL of the Video and paste it in the address bar of the software. Then the software automatically finds the source of the video and downloads it.

If you are having problems downloading videos from the websites then you can download videos from the torrent files. Now days many people use the torrent files to download videos. For downloading videos from torrent files first you should download bittorrent software in your computer. If the software is installed in your computer then you can search for the torrent files of the videos or the movies on google. torrent files are of .torrent extension. Download the torrent file and save it on your computer. Now right click on the torrent file and open it with the bittorrent.

If you are the regular user of the Youtube website and you want to download videos from Youtube then first you should create a youtube account. You can create account your youtube account on clicking CREATE ACCOUNT which appear on the upper right corner of the website. After creating account you are ready to download videos from the youtube. You can also download videos by installing latest version of the the real player , it will give you direct link to download videos from youtube.