Thread: How to get bookmarks in the Firefox context menu

How to get bookmarks in the Firefox context menu

I am a Windows Vista user and like to work on Mozilla Firefox as my default web browser. Yesterday, i saw a man using Firefox has all his bookmarks saved in the right click context menu of the browser. I know its possible, but could you guys please make me know how to access bookmarks from Firefox Context menu ? Help appreciated..

Re: How to get bookmarks in the Firefox context menu

Well, i was also in search of some tips regarding this. Finally some couple of days ago i found it. We can have this feature with the help of a Firefox extension known as "Context Bookmarks". It adds bookmarks to context menu so you can access them by mouse right click. Context bookmarks can improve accessibility, especially if you are browsing in full-screen mode or your menu-bar is hidden for other reasons. This extension just duplicates the complete bookmarks tree to the contentarea-contextmenu.

Download Context Bookmarks

Context Bookmarks is really a useful extension for Firefox user and for those who mostly work with their bookmarks. It just duplicates the complete bookmarks tree to the site-contextmenu. You will find there 2 options that you can choose to deselect if you desire. Right Click to access your Context Menu and there at the bottom you will see the Bookmarks entry.

Hey man , thanks for sharing this useful info. As my work is based totally on my saved bookmarks, this extension is really very helpful for me. I just downloaded this extension and found it more interesting. Hep appreciated..