Thread: Firefox : The procedure entry point RtlUnhandledExceptionFilter could not be located

Firefox : The procedure entry point RtlUnhandledExceptionFilter could not be located

Hi,

Recently I created a partition F: just my Windows 7 and when you start almost any program (primarily Firefox and Thunderbird) pops up an error:
    "The procedure entry point RtlUnhandledExceptionFilter could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll." When you click OK, the program runs correctly. Can this be removed somehow?

Re: Firefox : The procedure entry point RtlUnhandledExceptionFilter could not be located

You may also have to uninstall everything you have and delete in C: \ Program Files\Mozilla Firefox (you can not delete this so just renamed it to E:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox). Also deleted C:\Documents and Settings \\Application Data\Mozilla - but make sure you have a copy of your profile to keep your bookmarks and extensions! You might not

Re: Firefox : The procedure entry point RtlUnhandledExceptionFilter could not be located

I'v also had this annoying problem and I think it started after installing Adobe Photoshop 7. The application worked well, but this error came up every time is loaded. I renamed the file uxtheme.dll to uxtheme.cfg and this solves the problem in all effected programs. Path rename %SystemRoot%\System32\uxtheme.dll to %SystemRoot%\System32\uxtheme.cfg.

Thanks, I have resolved this problem after deleting uxtheme.dll worked !!! I found that uxtheme.dll that shouldn't exist. I think deleting the c:\program files\mozilla firefox folder and all its contents, then reinstalling can also work.