Thread: Issues with Joost downloadable videos

Issues with Joost downloadable videos

Hi. This is a kind of strange issue that am facing through that I am not able to download any videos from Joost. This site has lot of videos which I could not find on Youtube. I have gone through the whole website and found it very interesting and useful video downloadable site. But the thing is, isn't there any application tool or a link through which I can do the necessary stuffs which I want to. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Issues with Joost downloadable videos

Hello. Well this issue is mostly found by many. Videos cannot be downloaded from Joost. There is a alternative to this. You can try downloading the videos from Joost by using a software application tool. FLV downloader pro is a kind of software that might help you in downloading the videos you want to. You just need to install the application into your system and execute the program. The program will ask you the link of the particular video you want to download. just paste the link and the downloader will start downloading the video. Good luck.

Hi. This is a problem with Joost that videos cannot be downloaded from them. the same is with youtube. You cannot download the videos directly as there is no link provided but youtube videos are not content suppressed due to which it can be downloaded from other streams. But this is not the case with Joost. I think that the videos on joost are content suppressed due to which it can neither be downloaded directly nor using any other stream or sites. There might a software through which it can be done. Try FLV downloader but am not sure about this.

Hello. Well there is an alternative to download Joost videos and that is using Mozilla firefox. This browser has a plugin name downloader plugin. You need to install this plugin form its official site. When you access to the joost site this downloader will automatically popup and ask you for downloading. Also there is another option by downloading ASK toolbar. This toolbar provides download feature for online streaming videos and audios. As it supports flash files(.flv) It may download videos form joost too.