Thread: Which Internet Browser is Fastest for Windows

Which Internet Browser is Fastest for Windows

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. Most often i used Firefox as my web browser in order to access internet on my pc. Sometimes i even use Internet Explorer 7 also on my pc. Now i would like to know that which is the fastest Internet Browser for Windows? Any idea about it? Kindly let me know your suggestion on the above issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Which Internet Browser is Fastest for Windows

Many organizations and users try to claim that their browser is the fastest. In fact, many people use a browser that came pre-installed with the computer, just because it’s there or thinking it’s all the same. For Windows platform, Internet Explorer is most popular web browser, but for many people, Internet Explorer is too strong and too big, it will become slower and slower, there have too many plug-ins and spams launched with Internet Explorer, it will become hard to use and slow very much. Program can use the newest IE8 core, it is a vast improvement over old version, especially in performance.

Fastest Web Browser is one tab browser, it allow you to view multiple web pages in the same browser without the need to open a new browser session. Opera and Firefox users are quite vocal on the subject, but none of them can actually show any research to back up their statements. Apple Safari 4 powered by the new Nitro JavaScript engine claims to execute JavaScript 30 times faster than IE 7 and 3 times faster than Firefox 3; it loads HTML web pages 3 times faster than IE 7 or Firefox 3.

Safari 4 also claims to be the first browser to pass the Web Standards Projects Acid3 test, which examines how well a browser adheres to CSS, JavaScript, XML and SVG web standards that are specifically designed for dynamic web applications. Lunascape is the world’s only triple engine browser. What this means is that you can have the best features, performance, and speed of, Windows Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari all in one browser and can view any website in an optimal way without a need to open another browser.