Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-11-2009

How to view the images on the DVD-R

Hello, I had images written on a DVD-R. But, when i insert the disc the autoplay window does not come, neither can i see any DVD icon in "My Computer". It seems that there is nothing in the drive. If anyone knows how to view the images on the DVD-R, please reply....
Old 19-11-2009

Re: How to view the images on the DVD-R

Hey I had the same problem, I could not view the files on my DVD-R. The problem at my time was that the was not finalized and it was readable on the computer on which I had written it. Then, tried to put my data again in the same CD. As it was multisession, I could rewrite the CD again. You too, try doing this, may be it may work out.
Old 19-11-2009

I think that the DVD burner hardware that you used was not compatible with the blank DVD disc. It can also be the speed that might have affected the writing of the CD. You have 2 options:
1: Either try using a new brand of disks or
2: Try writing at a slower speed.
It must work and you must be able to see your files from the DVD-R.
Old 19-11-2009

I think that you must have directly dragged the images or files on to the DVD-R which is done with the help of a packet - writing program called Drag-to-Disc. After this you need to write these files onto the disc, which you must have not done. Try to write the DVD-R again and check the DVD-R. You will be able to view your files.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , , , , ,