Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

This connection is untrusted - How to disable this message in Firefox

Technology & Internet

Old 17-11-2009

This connection is untrusted - How to disable this message in Firefox

Hi,

I am facing some issues with firefox on some sites that require secure connections like Airlines ticket bookings, etc. The problem is that when I click on some links, I get the error message, "This connection is untrusted firefox". How do I disable this message in Firefox.

Old 17-11-2009

Re: This connection is untrusted - How to disable this message in Firefox

You get error This connection is untrusted, if the certificates are not valid, that are not valid. I work for a company that is a partner of Cisco and Microsoft. When users log on to the user management page for the Cisco phone system, it generates the same error. It depends on the various parties to play well together. I understand that you disapprove of the way Firefox problem reports. Ask the owner of the certificate to resolve it.
Old 17-11-2009

Error : This connection is untrusted, means the website your trying to access is a fake page. The page was created for people who know nothing better than to click it and you will receive your password and information. This is called phishing. "What we will do is use your profile to send spam in all its pages of friends, and to other phishing sites to attract their friends. Do not click it!
Old 17-11-2009

There are several features that make TLS. If you make one of these vacuum characteristics, the whole edifice falls. In this particular case, so it is easy to overlook errors untrusted issuer will enable the user they do not care about licenses clouds at all, But if you still want to remove this message, try to open firefox in safe mode.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,