Thread: Videos unable to play smooth with youtube

Videos unable to play smooth with youtube

Hello. Well I have a desktop system with Windows Xp sp2 installed on it. Also I have a broadband connection for accessing internet on my system. The problem is when I try to Play any videos on youtube they are not able to play in a smoother way. they play by getting freezed at a particular interval and then start to play. What could be the reason? Please help me out.

Re: Videos unable to play smooth with youtube

Hi. The problem basically seems to be with the plugins required for the videos to be played. You system might be missing the plugins required to play video streams on Youtube. Youtube been a site where you can play videos requires latest plugins in order for better performance. Check out the plugins for your system. It might be oudated.

The video streaming problems mostly occurs due to the ACTIVE X or outdated Flash player. You need to upgrade your flash player. You can get it done from Adobe's official website. The other thing you must install active x control plugins for additional tasks or type of media you are playing. After all these necessary requirements are matched up you can access the site with good speed.

Hello. Well the problem if not with the plugins and software application updates then it is associated with your broadband connection. The connection speed may not be feasible or the speed is too slow. You need to check out the speed for the connection. Also you need to see the compatibility of your system with the connection you have been provided with.