Thread: Can't Login in MySpace

Can't Login in MySpace

I am facing a problem when i am loging into myspace. From more then one month i am not able to log in.At the time of loging i used to type the email address perfectly without any error and then type the password correctly. It shows wrong Id. As i am using this Id from last two years.when i click on "forgot my password" It says no email received.And i am sure that my account is no closed because when i went to my friends myspace and i am still on it.I am able to log in by my friend account and not by my account.It says me to log in but i am able to log in.

Re: Can't Login in MySpace

Password or email address may be wrong.You may not be using your myspace password for more than six months.As we do not give importance some time.For your use you can retrieve your password.You may be surfing all the town.Clear your cache, cookies, and temporary internet files.Change your browser.In Internet Explorer myspace works better.Your profile was deleted by MySpace.Dont log in using your email address that has been saved on your browser. Try re typing it in and your password.

Password or email address may be wrong. In Internet Explorer myspace works better.If you are a Mac users Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari will be best.My space may be stopped by office or home firewall.Temporarily close the firewall by going to your computer on control panel.Then try to log in again.Your profile was deleted by MySpace.Dont log in using your email address that has been saved on your browser. Try re typing it in and your password.

Password or email address may be wrong.May the third party had deleted your profile.Myspace may be temporarily down.You have been log in to myspace too many times.So many time you may log in by wrong email or password. If your password is shared by your many friends,they may have used it to delete your profile.Same will happen if you log in from friend's myspace,school, or library.Dont log in using your email address that has been saved on your browser. Try re typing it in and your password.