Thread: Google Chrome New tabs halts Internet surfing

Google Chrome New tabs halts Internet surfing

I have been a Google Chrome Web browser user for a long time now. I have just bought up a new Zenith HERO PC G31 Desktop. I had installed Google Chrome from my old Samsung Laptop. To connect to internet I am sharing my Internet bandwidth between my desktop and laptop. the problem now is that whenever I open a new tab in Google Chrome my Internet connection just halts completely. Although it starts after a miute or so, but this was not happeining on my Samsung laptop.

Re: Google Chrome New tabs halts Internet surfing

I also was having the same problem whe I had to share the bandwidth of my LAN connection between two computers. I already had LG Desktop and then was gifted a HP Desktop. I used both the computers and to get internet connectinvity I shard the available bandwidth between the two computers. Whenever I uploaded a picture on my Facebook or Google account it would either take alot of time or it would not at all upload it. I also used Google Chrome. But I was told that the real reason was the internet connectivity. As it was shared between two computers it made my internet too slow. I then set up a separate LAN connection for each computer and it helped me.

My suggestion would be to use a more better web browser than google chrome. I also used google chrome in past and was unhappy with its performance. I then switched to Mozilla Firefox which I felt was way to faster and accurate then google chrome. Download the Mozilla Firefox which will probably help you out of this situation.

Besides being a web browser introduced by the best search engine Google, the Google Chrome failed to stand on its expectations. Though not bad but it is believed to slower than not only Mozilla Firefox but also Internet Explorer 8(IE8). Try to open your browser for going on internet without the add-ons. As these Add-ons might be the cause for not allowing you to open new tabs. Also check with your Internet Service Provider for the internet speed as the issue might be from his side.