Thread: How to lock bookmarks

How to lock bookmarks

I worked on Toshiba laptop and using Airtel internet connection. I am using Firefox 3 for browsing. My PC accessed by many people.In my PC I want to lock my bookmarks so that no one can access it. In my bookmarks there are certain website addresses when open that website password field automatically field. So give some trick to make bookmark inaccessible to others.

Re: How to lock bookmarks

I worked on Windows XP and having Firefox 3.0.1 installed in it. I want to make my bookmarks hidden from other user so that I used Shadow Professional. Shadow professional erase evidence of your wed activity and clean history. It hides bookmarks to make your web links hidden and also help to secrete folders.

I am using HP desktop computer and upgraded my Windows XP to Windows Vista. I wanted to lock bookmarks present in a Firefox. My friends suggested me to use other browser but I want to use Firefox only. No other browser is as fast as Firefox.To lock bookmarks follow the steps-
    Create a True Crypt file container and after that install portable version of Firefox into True Crypt file container. Now your bookmarks are safe and nobody access it.

Recently I brought Le nova laptop which have Dual core processor and 1 GB ram. I am using Windows Vista. I wanted to make my bookmarks inaccessible to others so I used Public Fox. Public Fox is extension for Firefox which used to lock some setting so no one can access them without master password. If you want to secure your bookmarks you can use Public Fox. You can lock a add-on window, Firefox options, about:config dialog