Thread: Why to have Internet Explorer 9?

Why to have Internet Explorer 9?

I have some serious problem occurring in my mind that Why to have Internet Explorer 9? Because my personal computer wants to update Internet Explorer 9 but o don’t want to update Internet Explorer 9 I don’t like 9 and I hide the update. In this case will it affect my personal computer greatly if I don’t update the Internet Explorer 9 so could I keep Internet Explorer 8. It will be ok with my computer or will it affect my computer.

Re: Why to have Internet Explorer 9?

I want to suggest you that no, I don’t think so that it will affect your personal computer, but if I would be in your place I would surely update it to the 9th version of internet Explorer. I think that you can also be right that change can also be scary, I know but sometimes it is very good. I hope that the suggestion suits you.

I would like to recommend you that Internet Explorer is a good browser, I don’t know many things about it but my friends tell that Internet Explorer is not so bad. But I use Google Chrome, Its fast, lightweight, and clean (No Clutter), and the chrome application store has "Angry Birds" for free download

While surfing on the Internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but I would like to recommend you that if you don’t update it or don’t use it as your web browsing, you don’t be worry about your personal computer. No problem will be with your personal computer. But I would like to recommend you that you should use Internet Explorer 9 because it is very good in browsing. Or in that case you can use Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Apple Safari, etc

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should update Internet Explorer 9 because I really like Internet Explorer 9!! In internet explorer 9 you can commonly used website in the address bar and it takes you to the site instead of going in to the Google first. Very simple and efficient. I have iMac and in that I use Bootcamp with Windows 7 as well as with OS X Snow Leopard but I still prefer Internet Explorer 9 and Safari

I would like to recommend you that I am not the fan of Internet Explorer after I tried Firefox but I think so that there is only one browser that works with the Chinese website and that is Internet Explorer. So now I am thinking of downloading Internet Explorer 9 and installing it on my desktop. Thanks for bringing the news and for the link to the download site I would recommend you that you should also go with Internet Explorer 9. I hope you like my suggestion.

I really like Internet Explorer 9 because it is a whole lot better than its forerunner and it has some very cool new features, but I’m still sticking to Mozilla Firefox as my default web browser because of the extensions/add-ons’/plug-in that I rely on for work and make things so much easy and convenient for me. I am now thinking of getting the Google chrome un-installed and installing the Internet Explorer 9.