Thread: What is echofon on Twitter

What is echofon on Twitter

I'm running Windows Vista s my operating system. I used Internet Explorer 7 as well as Firefox as my web browser. Now the problem is that whenever i'm on Twitter, a strange pop appears on the screen stating "posted from echofon". So, can any body tell me that what is echofon on Twitter? I never heard about it. Does any body knows about it? Please provide me the correct information on the above issue. Thanks.

Re: What is echofon on Twitter

Echofon Pro is the ideal Twitter app for serious Twitter users. Twitter functionality is being built into more and more web applications and services, but when it comes to desktop applications. It is an easy to use, super-fast Twitter app for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It let’s you carry out the standard Twitter features, plus much more.

Echofon is a twitter app. for the iphone. Echofon Pro was formerly named ‘TwitterFon Pro’. Echofon adds a tiny status bar icon that notifies you when your friends post tweets. You can also view updates in a timeline and post your own tweets. Echofon for Firefox syncs unread tweets with your iPhone when you use Echofon Pro for iPhone.

The main reason for my preference for Echofon is its new tweet notification feature. Echofon for Firefox is an extension that adds a tiny icon to the status bar. Tweetie unceremoniously positions new tweets above older ones without indicating new tweets are in the "invisible window" above the visible screen area (or so it seems to me). It notifies you when friends post tweets and has a text entry field for posting your own tweets. Echofon scrolls the window down a bit and displays new tweets with a blue background leaving older tweets with a white background.