Thread: Best among Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari

Best among Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari

There are alot new internet browser being launched now-a-days. Those leading this race to be the best browser are Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Safari. I have downloaded Internet Explorer 8 and also latest Mozilla FireFox.I use both of them but I am not aware as to which is the best. I want to know which browser is the best among these 3?

Re: Best among Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari

There is absolutely now clear winner among these top 3 internet browser. Each browser is designed in a different way and inhabbit abit different feature than the other. Talking about the Internet Explorer, it is said to be the oldest browser. Internet Explorer has a very basic interface which has slightly evovled. It is sometimes considered to be abit slow. Microsoft has launched the latest IE 8 i.e Internet Explorer 8. Mozilla Firefox is a very advanced and can be easily customized. It has several add ons and themes. Firefox is more pacy than Internet Explorer. But mozilla had been known to crash a lot more than both the other browsers. Safari can be considered a very stylish and advanced browser. It is designed by Apple. It has a top side Panel view which is a very good feature of Safari. This allows you to have a look to the most visited sites. For some users new to internet Safari can be a bit confusing.

I was earlier using Internet Explorer but recently changed to Mozilla Firefox. One good thing that I liked about Firefox is that the Pop-Ups that appear in Internet Explorer are reduced to a great extend in Firefox. Although the Internet Explorer had a Pop-Up blocker there were alot Pop-Ups that would still occur. And ofcourse, Firefox is way to faster than Internet Explorer. Even the latest Internet Explorer IE8 fails to give the performance given be latest Firefox.

Ofcourse Safari is the Winner by a mile. Safari helps you to visit those sites which you had visited inrecent past very easily. It collect and stores all the text of each website page that you have browsed through. Instead you repeatedly trying to locate the site you visited recently, Safari shows you each site that it found in Cover Flow. The search in Safari is far more accurate and fast then in any other browser. Another feature is the liberty to scroll in any direction. You need to click the middle mouse button and then navigate with the mouse as you wish.