Thread: How to put itunes movie and music to non-apple portable player

How to put itunes movie and music to non-apple portable player

I bought some video and audio from itunes and would like to put them to my portable player,but I am failure, whether they have protection or format require?---- how can I convert or transfer those files? Thanks advance!

Re: How to put itunes movie and music to non-apple portable player

iTunes is a application of apple. It saves files in protected format. The videos and audio downloaded in the application is copyright protected. So it is not easy that you can move then and make them play in any system. The only best suggestion for you is to get a proper iTunes converter. The converter can convert the iTune files to mp3 or .avi the most common audio video format.

Re: How to put itunes movie and music to non-apple portable player

Sounds like you need to re-import the files into the requested mp3 player's library. When you purchase music from iTunes Store, you actually get DRM protected content (in protected AAC or M4P format), which you will not be able to play on MP3/MP4 players and other non-Apple mobile players. I am not sure if Apple is removing the DRM from their videos too, but if the video is DRM protected, than you will have to resort to a payed program to remove that security. There are no free programs that will do it, only ones that will produce a low quality recording. You cannot directly transfer the M4P files to Windows Media Player, either.