Thread: How setup ISP for Eudora

How setup ISP for Eudora

Hi,
    I had recently changed my ISP provider. I had switched to PeoplePc Sofware. I am not using Eudora frequently. Now when I created my account in Eudora it is not receiving or sending mails. I need some setup information on the same. How can I configure my mail accounts in Eudora. Second thing does Eudora supports a option of deleting the mails from the server on downloading them to PC. If yes the what is the steps to activate this settings.

Re: How setup ISP for Eudora

The most easy way for you will be first getting email settings from your service providers. Every service provider has his own different settings. You can contact PeoplePC software for getting the configuration settings of your mail accounts. Other wise this will not work. You need to add up the address of mail servers for getting and sending mails from Eudora.

When you are configuring your email in Eudora it is necessary that you must configure the incoming mail server and outgoing mail server for receiving & sending mails. Every service provider has different settings. For PeoplePC software the incoming mail server called as POP3 is pop.peoplepc.com & the outgoing mail server (SMTP) is smtpauth.peoplepc.com. After configuring this you can get and send mails.

Yes you can configure Eudora in a way by which it will remove the mails from your server when you download the same on the application inbox. Open Eudora and click on Tools > Options. then go to Incoming Mail and select Option. After that you can see two option. Check on Delete from server after...Add number of days if you want and restart the application.