Thread: IE8 won't remember My Login Info

IE8 won't remember My Login Info

Hi,

I have recently installed both IE8 and firefox on my new pc with win xp . Now firefox do remember all my password on all websites but IE 8 does not remember. I am only facing problem with IE8. It does not remember any of the websites even if I keep on click remember password. It keeps on asking username and password after reopen my IE window. I also tried to add site to trusted sites but it still does not work. Help in the matter would be truly appreciated as I am going mad inserting username and password.

Re: IE8 won't remember My Login Info

Try logigng in and check "REMEMBER ME" then it should not ask you to login again but dont clear cookies. When you are browsing in IE8’s InPrivate Browsing mode, all persistent cookies are automatically downgraded to session cookies that expire on browser exit.

Some websities (including secure sites), you will need to periodically (eg every week or month) meeting to return to help limit the risk of misuse of his credentials. Sometimes sites will track the IP address used to log on, and if you change your IP address (for example, switching from one network to another with your laptop) in your browser cached logon will be considered zero.

you can have IE set to delete cookies on exit (see the check box Delete history of navigation in the output box unchecked in Tools> Internet Options> General). Or perhaps you have deleted the browser history manually using the Delete command in the browser history.