Thread: Upload pictures into my Gmail account

Upload pictures into my Gmail account

I have Gmail I uses this account for official purpose and chatting with the friends. Whenever I chatting with my friends their shows them photos. But from side it a blank because I have no image over my Gmail account .I want to put my photos on Gmail account which shown to every of friend. But I have no idea how to upload a picture over Gmail account. I request you anybody have idea regarding so please share it with me.

Re: Upload pictures into my Gmail account

There are very few steps to upload picture over Gmail account. First step is to follow the setting link in the top Gmail navigation bar after that you make sure you are on the General tab. In the next step click select a picture under my picture after that you use an image from your computer. In next step you make sure MY COMPUTER is selected on the left and then you use the browser or choose file button to select the desired image.

When we are creating a Gmail account that at end step he asked for image upload that time uploading a image over Gmail is very easy we have to only browse the image and select the image and upload over the internet. Later on we have to reach the Gmail setting there from we have to upload picture. We are uploading picture over account to make a attractive Gmail account and easy to understand who I am.

We are uploading a image over Gmail account to our to making good interaction with our friend. Uploaded image we use as many way like for the profile image and it also use as contact image. We can save all friends contact records with their image. It is very easy to store image or photo over the Gmail account. Click over the Gmail setting option and after one window is open for browsing picture which we want upload.

Uploading picture on Gmail account it is very simple task. We have to should follow some step for uploading a image over network. First step is follow the setting link in the top Gmail navigation bar after that you make sure you are on the general tab. in the next step click select a picture under may picture after that you use an image from your computer. In next step you make sure my computer is selected on the left and the you use the browser or choose file button to select the desired image.