Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-10-2009

How to cancel MobileMe Account?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to cancel a MobileMe subscription? According to the Apple help page, there should be a button of "unsubscribe" in the account options, but I can not find it anywhere, so I'm a little confused as to what to do .
Old 22-10-2009

Re: How to cancel MobileMe Account?

How to cancel your MobileMe subscription :

1. If you?re not already logged in to your MobileMe Account, go to the www.me.com/account and log in.
2. Click Account Options in the sidebar (on the left).
3. Click Cancel Account at the bottom of the window.

If you've removed the credit card information from your account, the Cancel Account button will not be shown. Replace the credit card information for your membership in Billing info to see the Cancel Account button.
Old 22-10-2009

But once you've cancelled, you lose access to MobileMe e-mail sent to future account will be returned to sender. Your data online, including email, contacts, calendar files, iDisk, and the MobileMe Gallery, also remove MobileMe over-the-air synchronization of iPhone and iPod touch will stop. If you need to save this information, learn how to back up files stored on MobileMe.
Old 22-10-2009

I advice that create an Address Book on your Mac, MobileMe sitting through System Preferences to avoid synchronization between the computer and monitor servers, before MobileMe cancellation / withdrawal of the phone. If your contacts are removed from the address book, you can easily restore from the archive. If you use Windows / Outlook, export your contacts (the newer versions of Outlook will allow you to do that as a CSV

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,