Thread: Internet Explorer redirecting to random pages

Internet Explorer redirecting to random pages

Hello friends,

From few days i am facing an issue with Internet explorer whenever i try to search anything in Google when i click on the respective links it gets redirected to some another pages, for example i search an query Norton antivirus over here when i am click on any search result it redirects me to www.techarena.in, ebay or some random page. Can anyone tell me how to overcome from this issue.

It seems that there is some issue with your computer because of which you are redirected to some another page in order to overcome from this issue i would suggest you to install Microsoft Security Essentials which provides real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Microsoft Security Essentials

It seems that your computer is being infected by Spyware. I would suggest you to download Ad-Aware spyware. After installation click on next button over here you will find some scan option list over there you will find some custom scan click on it and finally click on next and proceed to scan.

I don't think so running any spyware would solve your problem because i had find many solution but none of them help me a lot and finally i had to format my computer and after that try to install a good anti virus software, before doing that i would suggest you to install ComboFix before running combofix make sure you have disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs.