Thread: Recover deleted email from gmail

Recover deleted email from gmail

Hello friends,

I am into big trouble, by mistake i have deleted an important email from my gmail account and that email consists important contact details of my clients and i have not taken any back up of those contacts. Can anyone here help me out in getting back my mail. I try to find a lot over internet but was not able to get any solution and i am using Windows XP as my Operating system.

Don't worry about it you can get deleted email from gmail account account, before that can you tell me from where you have deleted your email if you have deleted from your Inbox you can get it back. Just look in the trash folder, or easier search for words in that email you are talking about. But if you have deleted from your TRASH folder you cannot get it back.

I have also deleted my email from gmail account but my gmail account is begin integrated with Outlook 2007 and i have tried out many things to recovery it but was not able to do so and try to post on many forums but didn't got proper solution. I hope i get some solution over here. Thanks in Advance.

If you really want to recover email from your outlook then there are many software available in market which can recovery your deleted emails from your Outlook. But i would recommend you to install OE-Mail Recovery which helps you recover accidentally deleted messages from the Deleted Items folder etc. If you have selected keep copy on gmail server then you can also retrieve it from there too.

OE-Mail Recovery

Re: Recover deleted email from gmail

Hi I am facing same problem, I have deleted my email from gmail account from inbox and also from trash folder. But this message is appear in my N8 moblie. Can I recover is from my N8 mobile? Please Help...

Well if you have permanently deleted the message from your Email account then there is no way by which you can have all those emails back. If you have just moved the message to the Trash and you have just made a click on Delete option then you can have all the mails restored for you. As the first step you will have to sign in to the GMAIL account of yours. You will see the Trash option at the left side of the page. You will have to navigate to Labels tab and after that select the show link option that is present near Trash label. Now you can select the message that you want to have in the Inbox. After selecting it you can finally click on the Move to Inbox option. If you have deleted the message from Trash then you will not get the message back. I am of the opinion that you can do the same on your cell phone as well.

Thanks kAMARAJA, Actually, I have also deleted from my Trash folder of my gmail account.