Thread: Cannot open my yahoo mail

Cannot open my yahoo mail

Hello friends,

I have recently install Windows XP SP 2 as my operating system and everything was working fine few days back but today when i open my yahoo account for checking out some important emails, i am not able to open it whenever i try to open yahoomail.com over here i am getting an message as page cannot be found. Does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

I think there would be some maintenance work will be going on yahoo server because of which you are not able to access your mail box. I would suggest you to wait for some time and try to login after some hours and have a check for the same and if you are able to visit your mails home page you click on contacts and after reaching there click for mail there are chances that you may be able to read mails.

Unable to open yahoo mail

I am also facing same issue when i try to open my yahoo mail i can't open my yahoo mail, but i can open my yahoo home page and when i try to click on mail option after some time i am getting an message as Cannot connect with server. I am facing this issue on computer only if i try to access it from my friends place then it's workign fine and if i try to open any other email provider like gmail, rediffmail etc they are workign proper. So please help me to solve this problem

As you said if you are trying to login into yahoo mail from your friends place then you are not getting any error message then it seems that your id is working properly, see that none of the software is blocking yahoo mail on your system because it might happen that someone have block it by mistake because of which you are facing this issue and even if you are facing any problem then i would suggest to format your computer and call up your Internet provider and tell him about the issue , it might be some problem from your end.

Re: Cannot open my yahoo mail

Yes for me also the yahoo server is giving some problem,
    SO Samsher, it is not due to the Win XP SP2,(even though it may have many defects) this time the fault is of Yahoo!...