Thread: Saving Maps with Google Maps

Saving Maps with Google Maps

Hello,

I created a map with a route (red line) with Google maps, but i dont know how to save them , can you tell me how can i save the maps that i loaded on my pc from the google earth , please help me thanks in advance

Re: Saving Maps with Google Maps

Saving Driving Directions New!
    With My Maps, you can save, annotate and share driving directions with others. To save directions:

• Get the driving directions you need using Google Maps (click here to learn how).
    • Click Save to My Maps underneath the directions.
    • You now have the option to save your directions to an existing map that you've created with My Maps, or to create a new map. Choose one of these options using the drop-down menu and click Save.
    • You'll now see the directions in the My Maps editor where you can edit the start and destination placemarks, as well as your route by clicking on each feature in the left panel.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

This tool allows you to do the following:
    • Capture your Google Maps offline and store them as images on your hard drive
    • Print out maps of entire cities at zoom levels that would take hours to put together with the current Google facility
    • Best of all, this tool is completely FREE!

If you have ever spent hours print screening your Google maps into Paint and stitching them together you NEED this program!

The Simple Procedure

Position the map.
    Chose the File menu and follow the "Save" link (see the example on the right).
    You will sometimes need to crop, or otherwise edit, you save map file. A program like Photoshop will help you do this.

A Quality Note
    The "Pro" version($400/year) of Google Earth lets you save maps with higher dot density (4800 pixels) and these are therefore better for print publications (e.g., appropriate for an 8 inch wide print image). The standard (free) version and Pro version ($20/year) of Google Earth have sufficient resolution (1000 pixels) for PowerPoint presentations (960 x 720 pixels).