Thread: Internet Explorer 8 Addon to Quickly change Proxy

Internet Explorer 8 Addon to Quickly change Proxy

Hello,
    I would like to know if there is Proxy software like firefox (quick proxy) available as an addon for IE 8, which can allows me to quickly change proxy in internet explorer 8 , please provide me with the download of that software , thanks in advance for your replies

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Addon to Quickly change Proxy

IE7Pro is an add-on for Internet Explorer (and now IE6). Simple to use, it adds features which are missing: filter-pub, historic sites last visited in order to easily return, list of proxies to pass easily from one to another, viewing the images / stylesheets / scripts page, etc.. It also includes a function to save the image format of a site with real support PNG. A menu can also change the language of the software. The latest version can perform search by clicking right after the highlighted search term. An Alias function can also create aliases to enter in the address bar to reach these sites more easily.

Proxy Toolbar for MSIE 1.4
    Proxy Toolbar is a great plug-in for Microsoft Internet Explorer that allows you to manage multiple proxy configurations and switch between them in the fastest and most convenient way. The Proxy Toolbar are installed as plug-in components to Microsoft Internet Explorer and let you control and switch between multiple proxy configurations quickly and easily.You can also use it as anonymizer to protect your computer against prying eyes. The proxy Toolbar is an integrated review for proxy servers to provide the location of countries, response time, presence in the RBL, anonymity control.

Elite Proxy Switcher Professional is a controller and a proxyconnector It controls the details of proxy speed, anonymity, country, ssl, gate, hazard, etc.. It automatically change the proxy of your browsers: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. Moreover, EPS is the client program of My-Proxy list service. You can easily and quickly get daily fresh proxy list from My-Proxy by just one click.