Thread: Internet Explorer 8 Tabs corrupted

Internet Explorer 8 Tabs corrupted

Hi,
    I am facing a strange behavior in Internet Explorer 8. Last week I had upgraded Internet Explorer 7 to Internet Explorer 8. The upgrade was proper. The new version of Internet Explorer is working fine. But know I facing some problem in tabs. I had opened three tabs. The first one has home page, second is different and in the third mails. The middle tab when I move my mouse a screen shot image appears. But when I click on it a new window opens up instead on opening in the same Window. Some time this also does not work. Help needed.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Tabs corrupted

Try to restore your Internet Explorer 8. You can do this by going in the settings. The following solution is applicable for Internet Explorer 7 also. Run your browser and then click on Tools. Go to Internet options. Click on the Advance tab and then select Reset. This will reset your internet explorer's settings. Then just restart your computer and check back.

Try to re-install your Internet Explorer 8 back again. Re-installing will repair your browser. Take a backup of your bookmarks if you have any. Go to Control panel and click on Add/Remove. See the browser in the list and un-install it. After that also remove any relevant update you find for the browser. Restart your system and visit official site of Microsoft. Download the setup file instead for using upgrade option.

Many times the problem occurs due to your antivirus application. Due to improper configuration of your Antivirus or Anti Spyware generates multiple problems to the browser. First exit your browser. Then just disable your antivirus and restart your system. Launch your browser and check it. If it works then in your antivirus exception settings add your browser.