Thread: How to search within Torrent list

How to search within Torrent list

I need some help to use search for Torrent List for getting better downloads. I always get confused with the list of particular software or videos which I am searching. How to figure out that. What are your tools which you are using right now and which are recommended for the same. I am looking for some suggestion for this. There are lots of junks things loaded on folder which after downloaded came out as useless.

Re: How to search within Torrent list

I am using Torrent-explorer. It is a torrent search engine which research the files you need on the torrent / bittorrent trackers and sites. In this you are able to specify the trackers you want in function of their specialties and characteristics. It is possible to get more results to your search than all the others sites, and get a direct link to the torrent file you need. But beware illegal downloads of file can put you under legal action.

It is correct that there are lots of junk things which are loaded on torrent and it is hard to find out what you are looking for. I am also using Torrent Explorer which is very nice search engine for that. This torrent search engine is based on the main trackers and sites already existing. You can specify on what trackers to search based on features and specifications of each site. You can get more results for your search on any other site, and get a link directly to the file.

If you had already tried lots of softwares then you can use E mule. This is recommended for those who has fewer choices. Iit is faster than limewire. Limewire for something is significant and you can use that. The main things which make Limewire important is the Gnutella network is used by lots of the users. You can also pick up your own music and specifiy multi-networks.

Utorrent is really convenient because it is light and also you can use that from a portable USB. In Utorrent you just need to install it in a directory and then copy it in its USB and done. That is very convenient to use. If you are looking for music then you would rather use Limewire because it has lots of sources for music download and that too takes just minutes. You can again during the first download listen to a sample of the music.

Usually you try to add the exact name of text which you are looking for. I am also suing Utorrent a P2P client is compatible with the BitTorrent protocol, a protocol download peer-to-peer the most popular planned for distribution to broadband. The best thing about this tool is that it is is very light and very easy to use. The application supports downloading multiple files at once, offers improved bandwidth management priorities between files and support for UPnP devices is also in order.

I am using aTube Catcher whcih allows you to retrieve videos on specialized sites like YouTube and other video sites. Here you just need to simply copy the URL of a video, select the output format in which you want. And the process will begins. This application also has a video player in Flash and many other convenient features. In addition, this program also acts as a video converter that allows you to encode video files to FLV format and vice versa.