Thread: Cannot login into Yahoomail account

Cannot login into Yahoomail account

Hi friends,

I am having Windows XP SP 2 as my operating system and everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i try to login into my Yahoomail account by opening yahoo.com and then clicking on mail option, over here i am getting an message as page cannot be displayed. I have check out other sites all are working , expect yahoo. Does anyone know why i am not able to login into my yahoomail account ?

Unable to login into Yahoomail account

I was also facing such kind of issue few months ago when i told my friend about it, he told me to delete all the cookies and temp files from my computer by clicking on tools option then goto Internet option over there you will find delete temporary files click on delete and then click on Start got run option an type %temp% and press enter, you will see many files delete all those file and restart your computer and now try to open yahoomail, i am sure now you shouldn't get Page cannot be found message.

Cannot login into Yahoomail account

Thanks for replying me i have try to delete cookies & temporary files from my computer but still not able to login into Yhaoomail account, i thought there would be some problem with my account, when i try to login with another yahoo account still i am getting same message as page cannot be found.

Re: Cannot login into Yahoomail account

If you are not able to login with another account, then it seems that your computer is being infected by virus, in that case you need to format your computer and install a fresh copy of operating system and along with that try to download the latest version of antivirus and install it on your computer after that i am sure you will not face any issue. For downloading latest version of antivirus visit http://www.techarena.in/download/antivirus/