Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Facebook makes my browser to freeze

Technology & Internet

Old 07-10-2009

Facebook makes my browser to freeze

Hi friends, I have an account on face and all my friends and distant family members are on Facebook. But the problem is whenever i open facebook, my browser hangs. I am using Internet Explorer 8. Can anyone help me out solve this problem? Please help, facebook is the only way i can keep in touch with everyone...

Old 07-10-2009

Re: Facebook makes my browser to freeze

Well, i don't like Internet Explorer as its too buggy all the time. I would recommend you to install the latest Flash plugin and Java in Internet Explorer 8 if you want facebook to work flawlessly, which will never do as IE is not a good browser. Facebook is data intensive website and it needs a good browser. Try installing some other browser...
Old 07-10-2009

Any specific browser that you suggest? I know only Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. And also Opera. Can i use any other browser apart from these or any one of these? Please suggest me. I'm not too much into it... Thanks in advance...
Old 07-10-2009

You can use any browser other then Internet Explorer. I would recommend you use Google Chrome, it has best support for Facebook and Orkut. Firefox is the best browser and i use the same. You can try opera too. But just don't use Internet Explorer...
Old 09-10-2009

Happy Re: Facebook makes my browser to freeze

I think Firefox is great. I would like to try Chrome for sure. I almost forget the existence of IE!!

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,