Thread: Need to have Custom Email on MSN

Need to have Custom Email on MSN

Hello friends,

Today when i went at my friend place i saw that he is using some another email account for log-in into his MSN messenger, when i asked him about custom email account he told for that we need to have your custom id and then you have to register yourself with .Net passport, after getting an custom email account when i use my custom ID, it was not accepting it. Can anyone tell me what steps i need to follow for getting an custom Email on MSN ?

How to create custom Email on MSN

There are many sites where you can register yourself and get a custom email id for yourself, instead of going with any provider i would suggest you to buy any domain name like abc.com, xyz.com or any other domain which you like to have it after @ sign, for example Metechman@XXX.com (where XXX will be your domain name). After registration for your site ask your hosting provider to create an custom email account for yourself , normally this is being included in your hosting plan. After that try to registered on .Net account with your custom email , now it should accept your email account.

Thanks for replying me i have already own a domain with me, but when i am trying to use custom email ID for signing up with Google it's accepting it but when i am trying to use it with MSN Live i am not able to registered it. Can anyone tell me why this is happening. I thought that there would be some issue with my Hosting provider he informed me that everything is working properly from his end.

I was also facing such kind of issue with when i try to create a new account on MSN by using custom email ID, in that case go to the link below fill out the form and then you can sign into msn with that email address. It had worked for me, now i am sure your should not face any issue with it.

https://accountservices.passport.net...7&sl=1&lc=2057