Thread: Where to download Smart Mail Tools

Where to download Smart Mail Tools

Hi,
    I am looking for some smart email tools. Like recently I had downloaded and installed a smart mail tool in my mobile phone. Anytime when I receive a mail I get a pop up message. In this way I can see the sender information and then decide to view or not. This saves my time. Secondly the same I am looking for a PC or Laptop system. Where I can download my mail and also need to read the selected ones. What are the other options available in this category. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to download Smart Mail Tools

I am familiar with a tool called Smart Mail Notifier 2.0. It is a simple mail tool available for free download. You can simply download and try the same from below. It is a handy tool which will check your mail and RSS feeds. It is located in the system tray and works automatically. Whenever a new message is arrived it displays in a short window. You can manually check and send mails through this also. You can also deleted unwanted & junk mails by this. It supports all types of mails and systems.
    Download Smart Mail Notifier

If you are fed up with spam mails or junk mails then Smart Mail Checker will the best option for your. It offers you a instant reminder for new mails. You can simply add up information about the important messages you are waiting for and the tool will notify you about the mails. It also offers you a voice support in which you can here any song or tone of your choice in case of incoming mail. You can try a demo of the tool. But for the full version you have to buy it. It is also a type of spam blocker.

Under this you can use two type of software. First you can install a third party tool like Smart Mail Checker in your system and secondly there is a online service called SmarterMail. In the first case you will get a small software which will allow you to add up any number of mail accounts you have. You can add up a list of important messages and it will remind you about that. Just specify the mail boxes. In the second one you will have a Web-based mail program. This is called as SmarterTools. This allows you to get your mail information anywhere in any system.